Gigantic Color's Big Growth Continues through Vision Fulfillment
Expansion of End-to-End Design, Print and Installation Services Continues
– July 10, 2014 – Gigantic Color, the Dallas-based provider of large-scale visual advertising and marketing programs, continues to build on its innovative strategy to deliver a seamless offering across the marketing spectrum. To that end, in the first half of 2014, the company's successes include the following:
- Unveiled a new visual brand representation, updating its original logo from 1988, that clearly articulates the gigantic value the company provides through its fresh perspectives in design, print and installation.
- Launched a graphic design practice group to supplement client needs for advertising, creative development, graphic identity, packaging, trade shows and web design.
- Opened a small format print and finishing practice group, providing clients with the opportunity to single-source all their printing needs.
- Purchased a Mimaki JV5 dye sublimation printer to provide state-of-the-art printing on fabrics and textiles including backdrops, designer fabrics, and retail displays.
- Acquired a Vutek HS 100 Pro, the highest quality digital flatbed printing press on the market, significantly expanding the firm's large format digital printing product line.
- Ranked ninth in the national Wide-Format Imaging's Top 40 List.
- Ranked 223rd in list of top 400 firms across North America by the industry flagship organization, Printing Impressions 400.
- Expanded the team through welcoming six new professionals including Sam Schultz and Jackie Berg in the sales area, and the promotion of three employees to positions of increasing responsibility.
Capitalizing on more than 25 years of service to advertising, marketing and product firms throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Gigantic Color consistently demonstrates its expertise in end-to-end large and small format solutions, providing complete printing, marketing logistics and installation programs.
"Clients value our ability to build consultative partnerships based on a full-service ideation to implementation business model. Over the years, they have come to us because they trust our value proposition for delivery," said Troy McGinnis, senior vice president and general manager, Gigantic Color. "These accomplishments over the first half of 2014 are proof that we listen to the needs of our customers, and then deliver in a ‘gigantic' way. We can do that because we have the talent, the tools and the tenacity to get it right every time."
ABOUT GIGANTIC COLOR
Founded in 1988 in Dallas, Texas, Gigantic Color is a regional leader in marketing solutions, providing design, print and installation services. Nationally recognized annually in Wide-Format Imaging
's Top 40 List, the ninth-placed print company has become the industry standard for gargantuan ideas delivered and installed through the company's single source creative solutions. Gigantic Color is able to provide comprehensive services at every step along the marketing continuum. Its offerings include creative, digital and offset printing, graphic design, marketing strategy, warehousing and distribution, web-to-print procurement and web/interactive services.
For more information, visit us at: www.giganticcolor.com
or join the conversation on Facebook
# # #
Elyse Hammett, APR
Vice President, Public Relations
Phase 3 Marketing & Communications