Assertive Activities Continue Phase 3 Marketing & Communications’ Growth
Top Industry Talent Win Regional Awards; Client Successes Lauded
ATLANTA – Oct. 15, 2014 – Phase 3 Marketing & Communications, a comprehensive, end-to-end marketing, PR, print and logistics service provider, announces its third quarter results to clients, employees and partners.
Contributing to the success of the growing firm is a culture centered around creating success for its clients, while simultaneously pushing the vision of redefining what it means to be a fully integrated marketing services organization that clients understand, trust and value.
Third quarter accomplishments supporting this vision include:
- Elyse Hammett, APR, Phase 3’s vice president of public relations, has been named by the Public Relations Society of America as the 2014 Luminary Star. The award, announced September 15, recognizes demonstrated national leadership within the PR profession. Hammett will be honored at a black-tie event in November.
- Named one of the top 20 marketing and advertising firms in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal.
- Produced and installed a comprehensive environmental graphics program for OliverMcMillan’s Buckhead Atlanta development, the southeast city’s rendition of New York’s 5th Avenue and San Francisco’s Urban Square.
- Won nine new marketing/PR client engagements in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas and Nashville, ranging from event-specific projects to comprehensive agency of record contracts.
- Added 13 new team members to the company across all five locations in the Southeast, representing expertise in account management, integrated marketing services, sales and information technology.
- Achieved measurable successes for clients, including the Georgia Food Bank Association and Whitefield Academy, both of whom exceeded their marketing objectives.
“Ultimately, our work every day centers around creating success for our clients,” said Ken Holsclaw – president, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications, “but being honored with these awards is a nice nod from national societies and business journals who point out the incredible work of our team members. I’m excited about the momentum we’re building here at Phase 3.”
“When you really stop to think about it,” Holsclaw continued, “from investing in the best-in-class equipment for our print production programs, to partnering with our clients to solve their marketing challenges, to creating an enjoyable and successful work environment, Phase 3 is truly a new kind of marketing services company.”
ABOUT PHASE 3 MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Founded in 2001 with offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas and Nashville, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications is a leading provider of complete end-to-end marketing services from ideation to execution. Headquartered in Atlanta, the firm is recognized annually as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 20 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal, as well as a top 250 printer in North America by the flagship Printing Impressions 400. Phase 3 partners with clients providing a comprehensive range of services at every step along the marketing PR continuum including brand identity, creative, digital and offset printing, graphic design, marketing and public relations strategy, media planning, social media, special events, strategic planning, video production, warehousing and distribution, web-to-print procurement and web/interactive services.
# # #
Elyse Hammett, APR
Vice President, Public Relations
Phase 3 Marketing & Communications