Growth Continues for Phase 3 Marketing & Communications Through the Fulfillment of its Vision
Progressive Momentum Realized Through Unique Offering of End-to-End Marketing Services
ATLANTA – July 10, 2014 – Phase 3 Marketing & Communications, a comprehensive, end-to-end marketing, PR, print and logistics service provider, continues to build on its innovative strategy to deliver a seamless offering across the marketing spectrum. To that end, in the first half of 2014, the company’s successes include the following:
- Rebranded as Phase 3 Marketing & Communications to visually represent three dynamic business units: marketing and public relations, print production and marketing logistics.
- Ranked 223rd in list of top 400 firms across North America by the industry flagship organization, Printing Impressions 400.
- Named one of the top 50 fastest growing private companies in the Atlanta region through the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2014 Pacesetter Awards.
- Placed 15th in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2014 list of the Top 50 Advertising and Marketing Firms in the region.
- Acquired Boxkite Media, a boutique web development firm.
- Purchased a second Xerox IGEN4, an ecologically sound digital printing press that increases Phase 3’s small format print production capacity by 100 percent.
- Invested in a second AGFA Jeti Titan HS, an environmentally-friendly digital flatbed press that more than doubles Phase 3’s large format print production capacity.
- Selected as the official marketing sponsor for the Charlotte Checkers, the American Hockey League affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes.
- Named a 2014 Top Workplace by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, through a survey completed by employees at the firm’s headquarters in Atlanta.
Contributing to the booming success of the firm is a culture centered around its vision, “Ideation to Execution,” which ensures every client the opportunity to interact with the company through any offering along the company’s product lines or for the complete continuum of its services.
“Our value proposition is delivered via our experienced account teams, who guide our clients through the spectrum of marketing services,” said Ken Holsclaw, president of Phase 3 Marketing & Communications. “From investing in the best-of-breed equipment for our print production programs, to partnering with our clients to solve their marketing challenges, to creating an enjoyable and successful work environment for its employees, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications is on a path to responsible, accelerated growth. We are creating a new kind of marketing services company.”
ABOUT PHASE 3 MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Founded in 2001 with offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas and Nashville, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications is a leading provider of complete end-to-end marketing services from ideation to execution. Headquartered in Atlanta, the firm is recognized annually as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 250 printer in North America by the flagship Printing Impressions 400. Phase 3 partners with clients providing a comprehensive range of services at every step along the marketing PR continuum including brand identity, creative, digital and offset printing, graphic design, marketing and public relations strategy, media planning, social media, special events, strategic planning, video production, warehousing and distribution, web-to-print procurement and web/interactive services.
# # #
Elyse Hammett, APR
Vice President, Public Relations
Phase 3 Marketing & Communications