Phase 3 Marketing and Communications Looks Ahead to Continued Growth in 2016
Awards and acquisitions mark a year of unprecedented success for integrated marketing company
ATLANTA – January 6, 2016 – Phase 3 Marketing & Communications, an end-to-end marketing, PR, creative, digital, print and marketing logistics service provider, is set to accelerate its momentum following a year of strategic growth and success across its five-city portfolio.
Phase 3 recently expanded its specialized services in Atlanta and Nashville with two acquisitions. Atlanta-based brand and digital marketing firm Brand Fever was fully integrated under the Phase 3 umbrella in April 2015, bringing with it a 25-person team of graphic design, marketing and brand communications experts. In Nashville, Phase 3 acquired Sullivan Branding, a full-service branding development agency, in September 2015.
In addition to further expanding its service offerings, Phase 3’s 2015 strategic growth is also showcased in the below award and recognition highlights:
- Ranked among the 2015 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Ranked no. 236 out of 400 for the nation’s top printers by Printing Impressions magazine
- Recognized as an Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award recipient, which ranks Atlanta’s fastest growing private companies
- President Ken Holsclaw recognized as a Fast-Growth Entrepreneur of the Year by Oxford Center
- Charlotte office ranked no. 15 by the Charlotte Business Journal for Largest Area Advertising and Marketing Agencies
- Ranked no. 12 in the 2015 Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 50 Advertising and Marketing Firms, continuing with Brand Fever ranking no. 45 on the same list and The Reynolds Group ranking 14 on the list of Top 20 Public Relations Firms
- Expanded its public relations practice in Nashville, integrating with the existing Phase 3 office
- Added more than 40 new accounts the Phase 3 roster across a diverse scope of offerings including Bosch Rexroth, Ingersoll Rand, Hewlett-Packard, Phenix Flooring, Resurgens Hospitality Group and True Story Brands
- Awarded seven American Graphic Design Awards for Brand Fever’s branding and design work for NeuEnergy, Decide Dekalb, Roc Shabazz, Sculpthouse and McGee Group.
- Awarded two PRSA Georgia Phoenix Awards for The Reynolds Group’s work with chef Steven Satterfield’s debut cookbook Root to Leaf and Feld Entertainment’s Marvel Universe LIVE!
ABOUT PHASE 3 MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Founded in 2001, with offices in Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Dallas and Nashville, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications is a leading provider of marketing services and solutions from IDEATION to EXECUTION to corporations throughout the United States. Phase 3 is an innovation collective offering six Centers of Excellence: Branding, Marketing, Digital, PR, Print and Marketing Logistics. Clients engage these centers in unison across the marketing spectrum, or individually, igniting the industry’s best talent within each center to deliver inspiring business building solutions.
Headquartered in Atlanta, the firm is recognized annually as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 20 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal, as well as a top 250 printer in North America by the flagship Printing Impressions 400. Additional accolades include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2015 Pacesetter Award, Oxford Center’s Fast-Growth Entrepreneur of the Year and placement on the 2015 Inc. 5000 List for Fasted Growing Private Companies.
Vice President, Phase 3 Marketing and Communications