BASIC SET UP
• File should be set up-up at 100% of output size
• A minimum 1/4″ bleed is required, however 1/2″ is preferred
• Do not use crop marks when indicating cuts for final product size. Include a full, neutral color (white or black) dieline with all relevant hash marks for sewing and finishing. The Dieline should sit 1/4″ outside of final product size as this accounts for trimming and stitching the edge.
We ask for a full/solid dieline around the finished product due to variable shrinkage in the fabric. • All blacks should be built at: C30, M30, Y30, K100
• Pantone colors must be Pantone Solid Coated spot colors for matching
• 150-300 DPI at final output size is optimal. For larger files, please contact your account representative for exact specifications